Each quarter, Children's Cancer Recovery Foundation sends boxes full of toys (filled with items such as crayons, board games, craft kits, coloring books, video games, hats, stuffed animals, etc.) to kids with cancer who are currently undergoing treatment. Volunteers assist by checking in toys, orgainzing the warehouse, taking inventory and packing boxes to send to kids battling cancer across the country. Volunteers opportunities are available Monday-Friday from 10am to 4pm. Weekend and evening opportunities can be scheduled upon request.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- General Office Support Volunteer
- Volunteer Your Professional Skills
- Treasurer - Board of Directors
- Blog for Children's Cancer...
- Support Children with Cancer...
- Social Media Ambassador
- Board of Directors
- DIY Fundraising Event
- Vice President - Board of...
- President - Board of Directors
- Peer-to-Peer Online Fundraising
- Send toys to kids with cancer
- Help Stock our Toy Warehouse