Mobile Blood Drive Volunteer
Oklahoma Blood Institute Tulsa
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
88 people are interested
Do you like to mix it up?
As a Mobile Blood Drive Volunteer you will have the opportunity to volunteer at different locations! Some are sporting events, shopping venues, businesses and many other fabulous locations.
You will become the first-point-of-contact to our blood donors at mobile blood drives! As a representative of the Oklahoma Blood Institute you will be enhancing the donor experience.
As the Mobile Blood Drive Volunteer you will:
* Provide WOW customer service by delivering our service promise
* Oversee the donor sign-in sheet and maintain the donor schedule
* Provide donor educational materials and hand out promotional materials to donors
* Observe donors for medical reactions
If you like being in fast pace, unique locations and want to be part of our life saving mission, this is the PERFECT position for you!
- Flexible based on the need and your schedule being conducive to the need of your services.
- Helpful attitude and willingness to be part of something amazing!
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Friendly and enjoys working with people.
- Flexible volunteer hours.
- Gain experience and skills for future career opportunities.
- Become part of an amazing team that saves countless lives.
About Oklahoma Blood Institute Tulsa
4601 East 81st Street, Tulsa, OK 74137, US
To be the donor-to-patient lifeline, providing our communities & medical partners security by meeting transfusion & health care needs.
The Oklahoma Blood Institute is commited to the health of Oklahomans. For patients needing blood, it will be available and safety tested for transfusion. For blood donors, the Oklahoma Blood Institute performs a health screening and will recommend a consultation with the donor's private physician if screening results are of concern.
Oklahoma Blood Institute provides every drop of blood needed by patients in more than 150 medical facilities across the state. It is the ninth largest, non-profit blood center in America.
Annually, more than 200,000 donations are given by generous Oklahomans. Oklahoma Blood Institute employs nearly 700 staff and works with an estimated 1,000 volunteers and 2,600 drive coordinators to meet the medical needs of fellow Oklahomans - providing the life saving gift of blood in almost 90% of the states medical facilities.