Title: ADMIN VOLUNTEER
Reports to: Zachary Kline, Volunteer Coordinator
Status of Position: Volunteer
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting CICOA staff with filing, data entry, quality assurance, and other low stress volunteer opportunities within an office environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Be willing to volunteer within normal business ours of CICOA
- Report major changes in client’s health status or living situation to CICOA Volunteer Coordinator.
- Pre-agreed schedule with the department
- Must be 18 years or older
- Completed Volunteer Application
- Must submit to background check
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate
- Have available transportation
- Must be flexible, accessible and reliable
- Computer literacy is a plus
- Ability to read/write in English
- Attend initial training meeting to receive handbook, and information regarding confidentiality laws, organizational policies and volunteer guidelines. (Consideration will be given to volunteer’s availability and schedule.)
- Must be willing to attend periodic training or get-acquainted meetings.
- Zachary Kline, Volunteer Coordinator at CICOA (317-803-6292) email@example.com
- Monthly hours report will be turned in to supervisor
Your assistance will assure that CICOA is doing the best possible job in the community it can by soliciting feedback from clients we serve, and ensuring we have everything properly filed.
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week