DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting CICOA staff with filing, data entry, quality assurance, and other low stress volunteer opportunities within an office environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Be willing to volunteer during CICOA's business hours of 8-5pm Monday-Friday
- Pre-agreed schedule with the department
- Must be 18 years or older
- Completed Volunteer Application
- Must submit to background check
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate
- Have available transportation
- Flexible, accessible, and reliable
- Computer literacy is a plus
- Ability to read/write in English
- Attend orientation to review information regarding confidentiality laws, organizational policies and volunteer guidelines.
- Must be willing to attend periodic training/meetings.
Admin volunteers will ensure CICOA services are optimized, directly contributing to our mission to serve the aging and disabled population in Central Indiana.
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We are flexible with your schedule.