- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
58 people are interested
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting CICOA staff with filing, data entry, quality assurance, and other low stress volunteer opportunities within an office environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Be willing to volunteer during CICOA's business hours of 8-5pm Monday-Friday
- Pre-agreed schedule with the department
- Completed Volunteer Application
- Must submit to background check
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate
- Have available transportation
- Flexible, accessible, and reliable
- Computer literacy is a plus
- Ability to read/write in English
- Attend orientation to review information regarding confidentiality laws, organizational policies and volunteer guidelines.
- Must be willing to attend periodic training/meetings.
Admin volunteers will ensure CICOA services are optimized, directly contributing to our mission to serve the aging and disabled population in Central Indiana.
We'll work with your schedule.
8440 Woodfield Crossing Blvd 175Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly or biweekly availability for ongoing tasks.