Marketing, PR and Community Outreach Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
39 people are interested
The Marketing, Public Relations, and Community Outreach Volunteer will support the Ranch’s external communications which are critical for raising awareness. The Volunteer will write and post messages, upload photos and video, develop marketing materials, write press releases, stories, and articles, and assist with planning and implementation of fundraising campaigns and community outreach efforts. The Volunteer will work in close partnership with the marketing and public relations committee and various Board members. Volunteers may also provide assistance with grounds maintenance ensuring the ranch facilities are safe and presentable for animals, guests and clients.
- Love of animals and compassion for helping others; commitment to the mission of Ranch
- Excellent interpersonal communications and writing skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent computer skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Prior experience with social media and website maintenance helpful
- Outstanding organizational and follow-through skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Dependable and punctual
We'll work with your schedule.
3264 Highland Rd.Orefield, PA 18069
- Graphic Design
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- 2 hours per week
- we can work with your schedule and ours