Volunteers are needed in several areas of the American Red Cross. One of these might be the perfect opportunity for you.
Assist in the reception area of the Red Cross Blood Collection Site. Volunteers assist donors by distributing and collecting forms prior to blood donation and serving snacks to donors after blood is donated. Various times and days of the week are available at the Blood Collection Site as well as periodic blood drives around town.
Serve on the Disaster Team. Regular training is provided to prepare individuals on the Disaster team, who can be dispatched to assist with national and local emergencies.
Please call RSVP at 535-6777 for more information or to register to volunteer.
- Customer Service
- Safety & Disaster Education
- Disaster Response
- Disaster Cleanup
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Salvation Army
- Transport veterans
- Build Homes with Habitat For...
- Like to spread holiday cheer and...
- Lincoln County Extension Office
- Mailing Assistance
- Church Groups
- Great Plains Health
- Jack of All Trades!
- Lincoln County Historical Museum
- Rail Days
- Let's Play and Learn at the...
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Food Pantry Assistance
- Foster Grandparent Program
- North Platte Senior Services...
- Fun Advisor
- North Platte Train Show & Swap...