RSVP holds an annual quilt raffle. Tickets are sold at area stores to the public. The raffle is held each year to raise funds to use for local volunteer recognition events and a book distribution. Volunteers are needed to man the raffle booth, sell tickets and let people know about the RSVP program. There will be a quilt raffle booth each Thursday and Friday between May and August at Gary’s Super Foods, Ace Hardware, Do It Center, and Shopko. This year’s quilt was sewn by and put together by Barb Oltmanns. The quilt was hand quilted by the Flying Needles Quilt Group. If you are interested in assisting at the booth please contact the RSVP Office (535-6777) to schedule days that work for you. The quilt will be raffled off in August.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Salvation Army
- Transport veterans
- Build Homes with Habitat For...
- Like to spread holiday cheer and...
- Lincoln County Extension Office
- Mailing Assistance
- Church Groups
- Great Plains Health
- Jack of All Trades!
- Lincoln County Historical Museum
- Rail Days
- Let's Play and Learn at the...
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Food Pantry Assistance
- Foster Grandparent Program
- North Platte Senior Services...
- Fun Advisor
- North Platte Train Show & Swap...