Volunteer with the American Red Cross by assisting at a blood drive in your community! Several volunteer opportunities are available:
- You can provide a professional registration process by greeting and registering blood donors.
- A monthly schedule of opportunities is available
- Give 4-15 hours of time a month
- Location changes pending where the blood drive is held
- Weekdays & daytime hours needed
Community volunteers are vital to the success of an American Red Cross Blood Region. Join others in your community to provide life saving blood products for patients in need.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training