Volunteers are needed to make contact with businesses who sell furniture and beds to find business willing to donate those items (especially twin beds) to KRM, or who are willing to refer their clients who are making a purchase to donate their old beds to KRM. Interested volunteers may pick up business cards from KRM’s donations coordinator, Gaby Salazar, to drop off at these locations. This is a very flexible volunteer opportunity as it allows whomever is interested to meet with these businesses on their own schedule and report back to Gaby when finished. Help procuring these items is of great assistance to KRM and KRM’s clients as money allocated toward clients’ needs won’t have to go toward purchasing these items if they are donated.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Citizenship Tutor
- Bilingual (Spanish-English)...
- Donations Procurement Assistance...
- Start a Donations Drive
- Donations Organizer
- English as a Second Language Tutor
- Building Futures: Youth Tutors...
- CLIENT TRANSPORTATION
- Special Events Volunteer
- New Beginnings Youth Tutor/Mentor
- Donations Organizer - Warehouse
- Summer Youth Program Volunteer
- Elderly Program Volunteers/Mentors
- Family Center Volunteer
- Grocery Shopper
- Apartment Set-Up