****Bed Side Volunteer****
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2245 North Bank Drive DriveColumbus OhioPatient's are in the Columbus/surrounding areaCOLUMBUS, OH 43220
Being a trained bedside volunteer provides a calm presence for our patients when actively dying. Volunteering in this intimate and rewarding experience is comforting for all involved. Respecting important wishes of not being alone, being pain-free and allowing patients to die wherever he/she may call home, is what being a volunteer at this time, along with our team, provides.
Allows for flexibility being called upon as need.ed. Time of need and length of visits vary on individual situations, around the volunteers stated availability.
Thourough training provided on signs and symptoms of approaching death.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months to 1 year
- Tb test & flu immunization
- Healthcare Visit Volunteer...
- Administrative Support The glue...
- ***Spiritual Care Volunteer***
- *******Musical Visit...
- ***Patient Visit Volunteer****
- ***Volunteer Services Department...
- Education-based group...
- ***Professional Volunteer***
- "On My Own" Hospice Volunteer
- ****Bed Side Volunteer****
- College Student Education Group...