Volunteers are desperatley needed to help seniors with minor home repairs and yard upkeep. Many eldelry seniors have no family to help them to remain living in their own homes. Your help is needed. They may need their yard raked or lawn mowed in the winter their sidewalk shoveled. Other home repairs might include grab bars, fixing leaky faucets, replacing broken window panes, putting plastic on windows, cleaning out gutters, changing light bulbs. We NEED YOUR help! It can be a one time commintment to help out just 1 senior!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- How much time is up to you.
- Calls come in almost every day...
- The Elderly need help to stay in...
- Deliver Meals to the Homebound
- Pine Lake Thrift Store
- Tree Haven
- Respite Care Frienldy Visitor
- Tri County Coucil on Domestic...
- Friendly Village
- Headstart child care
- Office Helper
- Grace Lodge Assisted Living
- Sewing school Uniforms for...
- Past time Club