Catholic Charities of Lake County serves a congregate noon meal for seniors at the Grayslake Senior Center. Help is needed to prep, serve and clean up after the meal. This is an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of this under-served population. A volunteer who can substitute on Monday, Tuesday or Thursday is needed. Volunteers work from 10:30 until 12:30. Can you help us?
- People Skills
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- Once a Week or Substitute as needed
- Veteran's Employment Assistant
- Garden Volunteers
- Evening Suppers in Round Lake
- Talented Volunteers Needed
- Help Serve Lunch to Seniors in...
- Deliver Meals to Seniors in Lake...
- Help Serve Lunch at the...
- Junior Volunteer for Senior...
- Emergency Assistance Phone Support
- Meals on Wheels Assistant
- Make a difference. Be a Youth...
- Emergency Assistance Intake...