Caring volunteers are needed to pick up and drop off books to homebound seniors and disabled in Aurora. You set a flexible schedule with the senior. Many homebound persons enrich their lives by the imagination of a good book and they have probably been lifetime readers. This is not only a great way for individuals to help, but also a great opportunity for teens who need community service, families who want to teach their children to help others, or a group whose members could take a month in rotation. Time committment would average once or twice a month for 2 hours at a time.
Contact Jessica Gonzalez, Volunteer Coordinator, at 720-859-2248 or e mail email@example.com.
Remember - volunteers have great hearts. Help someone maintain independence and quality of life at home!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 2-4 hours a month
- Neat Freak Volunteer
- Give An Elderly Person in the...
- Family Volunteering for seniors
- Laundry Assistance
- Volunteers For Home-Bound Seniors
- Respite (relief) caregiver
- Make A Difference for Seniors!
- Make A Difference Day
- Need Drivers for Meals on Wheels...
- Give A Caregiver A Little Break
- Be a Good Neighbor for a Senior...
- Brighten someone's day in Brighton
- Shoppers Needed To Help Elderly...
- Shopping and Errands For Seniors
- Food Bank Volunteer
- Come help in Commerce City
- Volunteer Caregiver
- Friendly Visitor
- Neat Freak - Help Seniors in...
- Transportation Volunteer