Dust off that rake. CASA needs volunteers to perform yard work for our senior clients. Because of their age, yard work is often a difficult task for our clients.
Volunteers will go to our senior clients' homes and perform yard work such as raking leaves, trimming hedges, and mowing grass. Performing this work makes our clients' homes safer by keeping their yards and sidewalks free from slippery leaves, which can cause falls.
- Groups or individuals of all ages
- Ideal for corporate, church, school, family groups, boy/girl scouts, and civic organizations
- perfect for day of service
- Appropriate lawn equipment (i.e. lawn mower, rake, hedge trimmer, etc.)
- Bags for yard debris
Time: Weekday or weekend, year-round, can be completed in an afternoon
Note: all work must be scheduled in advance, based on volunteer availability
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>Volunteers will need to bring tools needed for each job (rakes, lawn mower, etc.)</p><p><strong>Note</strong>: all work must be scheduled in advance</p>
- Deliver Goods to CASA Seniors
- Install Grab Bars & Handrails...
- Bring a smile to a Senior -...
- Build Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- CASA Garden Team Leader
- Handy Man for CASA Seniors
- Drive CASA Seniors to Doctor...
- Item Drive for CASA Seniors
- Mowing Lawns for Seniors
- Planning a Service Day? We've...
- Wheelchair Ramp Repairs
- CASA Office Volunteer
- CASA Ramp Repairs
- Planting and Harvesting in the...
- Design Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- Volunteers to install Grab bars...
- Yard Work for CASA Seniors
- Raking Leaves for Seniors