Looking for a group project? CASA has many volunteer opportunities that are perfect for groups. Most oppertunities are year-round, good for all ages, and can be completed in an afternoon.
- These oppertunities are perfect projects for corporate, church, school, family groups, boy/girl scout troops, and civic organizations.
- They would be ideal for a day of service.
Yard work for CASA Seniors: perform yard work such as raking leaves, trimming hedges, mowing grass for CASA's senior clients
Wheelchair Ramp Painting: paint wheelchair ramps with a non-slick coating to prevent falls for our senior clients
Harvest and Deliver Produce: plant and weed garden, harvest and deliver veggies to senior clients
Item Drive: Collect items that CASA's senior clients always need, then either deliver the items to CASA clients as a group or bring to CASA to distribute
TEMP$ Weatherization: (winter only) Volunteers perform tasks that keep clients home warmer such as caulking, insulating pipes, covering windows with plastic, small home repairs
To see more detailed descriptions of each oppertuntiy, visit CASA of Madison County's main page.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- CASA TEMP$ Week Volunteer Position
- Deliver Goods to CASA Seniors
- Install Grab Bars & Handrails...
- Paint Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- Bring a smile to a Senior -...
- Build Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- CASA Garden Team Leader
- Gardening for CASA seniors
- Handy Man for CASA Seniors
- Drive CASA Seniors to Doctor...
- Item Drive for CASA Seniors
- Mowing Lawns for Seniors
- Planning a Service Day? We've...
- Deliver Produce to CASA Clients
- Wheelchair Ramp Repairs
- CASA Office Volunteer
- CASA Ramp Repairs
- Volunteers to install Grab bars...
- Group Volunteer Projects with CASA
- Yard Work for CASA Seniors