Work under the direction of the staff and with other volunteers to assist in transporting residents in wheelchairs to and from Therapeutic Recreation Activities in the building.
Please apply online at the following link: Please apply online at the following link: https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?ap=1114206372
Please mention Volunteer Match and Transport Assistant in your application
This opportunity is avaliable Monday-Friday from 10-5:30pm, Weekends from 9:30-5:30, and some weekday evenings from 6:30-8:30.
If you have any questions - Please contact Jessica at JSinovoi@jewishhome.org or 212-870-4940
- Exhibition Arts
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly Commitment Preferred
- Medicals for TB & MMR, Flu Shot,
- Help seniors attend Religious...
- Exercise at The New Jewish Home
- Recreation Assistant at The New...
- Special Events Assistant
- Librarian at The New Jewish Home
- Help elders attend recreation...
- Facilitate a class at The New...
- Pharmacy Assistant at The New...
- Friendly Visitor at The New...
- Manicurist at The New Jewish Home
- Weekend Volunteer at the New...
- Catholic/Protestant Worship...
- Knitting, Crocheting,Beading...
- Volunteen - Youth Volunteer at...