Development is key to any nonprofit. EASEL sends 2 appeals, 2 newsletter, 2 invitations and alot of updates throughout the year. Help enhance the process but offering your input into the creation of these programs. Join the senior team in an effort to make Mercer County the first in New Jersey with 0% population growth of feral cats, unwanted dogs and horses. You can make a difference.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Administrative Assistant
- Foster a Cat or Dog
- Development Assistant
- Social Media
- Dog or Cat Adoption Day Volunteer
- Mercer County Foster Parents
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Information Booth and Greeter
- Community Outreach Coordinator
- Veterinarian Technician - Great...
- Fundraising Volunteer
- TNR Transport Driver
- Party Planning Assistance
- Trap/Neuter/Release Volunteers...
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant