StandUp For Kids is committed to the help and rescue of homeless and street kids. We do this, every day, in cities across America. We carry out our mission through our volunteers who go to the streets in order to find, stabilize and otherwise help homeless and street kids improve their lives. We have been on the streets since January 1990 and continue to grow our organization to help America's homeless youth.
A member of the Public Relations team manages the public image of the local program. The team is also responsible for distributing information about the local program and building relationships with the media to gain exposure in the community.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p><ul><li>Enthusiastic team player able to work effectively with both the leadership team and volunteers; </li><li>Strong leadership ability; </li><li>Consistent delegation of appropriate roles and responsibilities to directors; </li><li>Ability to plan and manage work with minimum direction; </li><li>Superior verbal and written communication skills;</li><li>Excellent organizational and planning skills;</li><li>Strong sense of personal integrity;</li><li>Sincere desire to help homeless and street kids;</li></ul></p>
- Director of Kid Development (&...
- Director of Outreach (&...
- Director of Program Support (&...
- Director of Adult Training (&...
- Director of Community Resource...
- Graphic Design
- 075 Fund Development Staff
- Program Support
- Director of Volunteers
- Grant Researcher/Writer
- Outreach Volunteer
- Street Outreach Counselor
- Help Us Build A Youth Outreach...
- 075 Leadership...
- Leadership Team
- 075 Outreach Sponsor-Meal...
- Co-Executive Directors
- Event Planning