- Greet families, stamp parking tickets, and interact with families hourly to check status
- Provide initial Surgery Center/hospital orientation to families
- Keeps current information on locations of families
- Provides information on hospital areas such as restrooms, cafeteria, ATM
- Is alert to family member needs
- Provides instruction for monitor viewing
- Manages pager system
- Escorts families to appropriate areas
- Manages coffee and linen supplies for families
- Keeps waiting room neat and orderly
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Surgery Center Greeter
- Guest Experience Greeter
- Nursing Unit Volunteer
- Regions Hospital Pharmacy...
- Physical Therapy Volunteer
- Cancer Center Resource Library...
- Transitional Care Center Volunteer
- Cancer Care Center Volunteer
- Surgery Center Assistant
- Healthy Brain Program Volunteer
- Pathology Volunteer
- HealthPartners West Clinic...
- The Midway Clinic Volunteer Reader
- HealthPartners Woodbury Clinic...
- Women's Breast Health Center
- Bright Corner Gift Shop
- The HealthPartners Sleep Center