StandUp For Kids is committed to the help and rescue of homeless and street kids. We do this, every day, in cities across America. We carry out our mission through our volunteers who go to the streets in order to find, stabilize and otherwise help homeless and street kids improve their lives. We have been on the streets since January 1990 and continue to grow our organization to help America's homeless youth.
The Fundraising team determines the financial needs of the organization. They will identify and execute strategies to secure funds from current and potential donors.
- Develop and maintain a program budget;
- Lead the development of a Fundraising Plan;
- Execute the Fundraising Plan;
- Grant writing;
- Plan and coordinate fundraising events;
- Maintain a fundraising database.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p><ul><li>Enthusiastic team player able to work effectively with both the leadership team and volunteers; </li><li>Strong leadership ability; </li><li>Consistent delegation of appropriate roles and responsibilities to directors; </li><li>Ability to plan and manage work with minimum direction; </li><li>Superior verbal and written communication skills;</li><li>Excellent organizational and planning skills;</li><li>Strong sense of personal integrity;</li><li>Sincere desire to help homeless and street kids;</li></ul></p>
- Street Outreach Counselor
- Grant Researcher/Writer
- 054 Fund Development Staff
- Outreach Volunteer
- 032 Turn Purple Volunteer
- Program Support
- 054 Training Staff
- 054 Leadership...
- Director of Volunteers (&...
- Public Relations
- Director of Community Resource...
- Director of Outreach (&...
- 054 Outreach Sponsor-Meal...
- Director of Program Support (&...
- Event Planning
- Leadership Team
- Graphic Design
- Director of Adult Training (&...
- Hats Off For Kids