StandUp For Kids is committed to the help and rescue of homeless and street kids. We do this, every day, in cities across America. We carry out our mission through our volunteers who go to the streets in order to find, stabilize and otherwise help homeless and street kids improve their lives. We have been on the streets since January 1990 and continue to grow our organization to help America's homeless youth.
StandUp For Kids, a national non-profit committed to the help and rescue of homeless youth, is seeking a volunteer(s) to assist with design and editing of materials including flyers, brochures and advertisements. Responsibilities include maintaining current and designing new marketing and promotional materials, creating images for fundraising and advocacy campaigns, and other design needs as they arise.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 034 Training Staff
- Director of Community Resource...
- Director of Adult Training (&...
- Director of Program Support (&...
- Outreach Volunteers
- Director of Kid Development (&...
- Your Leadership Can Help Save...
- Program Support
- Outreach Sponsor- Meal Preparation
- 034 Leadership...
- Grant Researcher/Writer
- Event Planning
- Director of Volunteers (&...
- 034 Fund Development Staff
- Street Outreach Counselor
- Leadership Team
- Graphic Design
- Public Relations