StandUp For Kids is committed to the help and rescue of homeless and street kids. We do this, every day, in cities across America. We carry out our mission through our volunteers who go to the streets in order to find, stabilize and otherwise help homeless and street kids improve their lives. We have been on the streets since January 1990 and continue to grow our organization to help America's homeless youth. A member of the Public Relations team manages the public image of the local program. The team is also responsible for distributing information about the local program and building relationships with the media to gain exposure in the community.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>• Enthusiastic team player able to work effectively with both the leadership team and volunteers; • Strong leadership ability; • Consistent delegation of appropriate roles and responsibilities to directors; • Ability to plan and manage work with minimum direction; • Superior verbal and written communication skills; • Excellent organizational and planning skills; • Strong sense of personal integrity; • Sincere desire to help homeless and street kids;</p>
- 034 Training Staff
- Director of Community Resource...
- Director of Adult Training (&...
- Director of Program Support (&...
- Outreach Volunteers
- Director of Kid Development (&...
- Your Leadership Can Help Save...
- Program Support
- Outreach Sponsor- Meal Preparation
- 034 Leadership...
- Grant Researcher/Writer
- Event Planning
- Director of Volunteers (&...
- 034 Fund Development Staff
- Street Outreach Counselor
- Leadership Team
- Graphic Design
- Public Relations