StandUp For Kids is committed to the help and rescue of homeless and street kids. We do this, every day, in cities across America. We carry out our mission through our volunteers who go to the streets in order to find, stabilize and otherwise help homeless and street kids improve their lives. We have been on the streets since January 1990 and continue to grow our organization to help America's homeless youth.
Hats Off For Kids is a national fund development campaign created to raise funds in support of the StandUp For Kids national office, active programs and continue build new programs. We need volunteers to contact celebrities (sports, TV, political, etc.), requesting hat donations (from celebrities). The collected hats will be auctioned off on eBay to benefit homeless and street youth.
The funds raised from the auctioned hats will help us help more kids! If you would like to assist with this national campaign, please contact us, Hats@standupforkids.org
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Director of Program Support (&...
- 055 Outreach Sponsor- Meal...
- Program Support
- Public Relations
- Grant Researcher/Writer
- Hats Off For Kids
- 055 Fund Development Staff
- Graphic Design
- Director of Adult Training (&...
- Your Leadership Can Save Lives
- Director of Outreach (&...
- Director of Community Resource...
- Street Outreach Counselor
- Event Planning
- 055 Leadership/Management...
- 032 Turn Purple Volunteer
- Director of Kid Development (&...
- Director of Volunteers (&...