DONATE TO THIS
14 people are interested
Need An Email Campaign Manager (MailChimp Expert)
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
14 people are interested
Are you a MailChimp expert with awesome writing abilities? Do you enjoy providing short email updates and campaign messages in the form of engaging announcements, compelling storytelling, or heartstring call to actions? If so, you are about to volunteer in the role you're passionate about.
Our small nonprofit is looking for a talented MailChimp expert to help us consistently send our updates/announcements or stories or fundraising campaign messages to our existing supporters and potential supporters. As our MailChimp expert, you will become an extended arm of your team as a dedicated resource who will align all MailChimp messages in a compelling and consistent manner for results.
EXPECTATIONSAs an experienced MailChimp specialist, you will be expected to do the following:
- Attend some meetings to understand and capture information for a weekly MailChimp message
- Manage our email campaigns, from design and content development to sending and optimization. We will provide all the images you will need. And we will have another team member helping you as an editor for grammatical errors.
- You will help segment our existing mailing list and also help to implement some automation for segmentation, website email capture, and pre-written email templates as responses (a one-time task).
- Create intricate workflows and set up journeys to help us target potential supporters at the right time with the right message (a one-time task). We will help you with this during the setup
- Ensure our supporters or donors get a personalized and seamless multi-channel experience.
- Send out short emails only ONCE A WEEK as announcements, updates, story, or compelling call to action.
If you are a trained or skilled Mailchimp specialist, this will not only be very easy for you, but it will also be meaningful to you and impactful for the students we support in Africa. You will also do the tasks based on your already busy schedule, but we will need one email to be sent out each week on specific date of the week.
Volunteers for any or all of these positions will work virtually, work on your own time, and work at a comfortable pace... Please consider fitting us in your busy schedule to help us impact lives.
Ready to give this a try?
P O Box 241, Carlisle, PA 17013, US
Our mission is to empower young people through meaningful service learning opportunities in education, healthcare, and technology. We do this through strategic partnerships and learning models to utilize existing youth habits and uphold societal values in the communities we work.
Conviction created YesLiberia. Daily the needs of underprivileged are ignored. We ignore their struggles because it’s easier to deal with the more important things in our lives-- like climbing the corporate ladder and saving money so we don’t become indigent. And some of us ignore their challenges because they bring back unpleasant memories we seek to repress. But disregarding the plight of the underprivileged yields no resolution. Then certain things happen to remind us their struggles exist no matter how hard we try to pretend our needs surpass theirs.
Jallah was convicted by several of those things over a short period of time. The prostitution of children in Thailand reminded him of Liberia. The rape and war in Congo reminded him of Liberia. The genocide in Rwanda reminded him of Liberia. He remembered his underprivileged past--a past where he was seen as less than elite based on his tribal and economic status and where his education came as a gift from the United Methodist Church.
Reminded, he became convicted to act and YesLiberia was founded to educate and help underprivileged Liberians whose plight he intimately understood.
YesLiberia is a 501c3 charity organization recognized by the Internal Revenue Service since July 2009. All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowable by law. YesLiberia is also registered at four government agencies in Liberia.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 18, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Ongoing, only once a week