This is one organization where volunteers gain more knowledge while being incontrol of the projects. Unlike most nonprofit organizations, we like to give potential volunteers and supporters the options to decide on the best way they can help us. In other words, you know yourself better than we know you. It only makes sense to talk to one of our staff members, learn about our project goals and expectations, and then decide on the opportunities that match your skills, passion, or experience. Currently, we are looking for a Volunteer Graphic Designer. Your responsibility will include making creative graphic designs to help us promote or market our projects/organization. Design focus could be for the website, for uncoming events, for a project, or a marketing campaign. You will be trusted to decision on the best way to reach our goals through your designs and marketing.
Volunteers for any or all of these positions will work virtually, work on your own time, and work at a comfortable pace... Our volunteer positions are designed to fit any busy schedule, including yours.
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- various; you set your own schedule
- Advertising Representative
- Video Editing or Whiteboard...
- Please Help Campaign and Raise...
- Talented Fundraising Volunteer...
- Program Marketing Specialist
- Student Groups Representative
- Campaign, (easy! from home, and...
- Event Planner or Promoter
- Event Promoter
- Video Animation and Editing Help
- Video Editor Needed ASAP!
- Marketing or Advertising Rep
- eMarketing Volunteers! Help us...
- Social Media Specialist Intern
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Animator or Animation Artists
- Communications Intern
- Partners Relations Intern
- Fundraiser Intern