Neurosurgeon and Oncologist Program Coordinator
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where14959 NE 95th StreetRedmond, WA 98052
The Neurosurgeon & Neuro-Oncologist Program Coordinator develop a database of all neurosurgeons and neuro-oncologists in the Pacific Northwest in order to identify geographical "pockets" of brain tumor patients
- Obtain contact information for all neurosurgeons and neuro-oncologists in the Puget Sound area treating patients with primary brain tumors
- Create and maintain database of all neurosurgeons and neuro-oncologists in the Puget Sound area
Please include a current resume with your reply!
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
More opportunities with Chris Elliott Fund - Providing National Patient & Family Brain Tumor Support
- Phone Work Volunteers
- Sponsorship Chair and Committee...
- Volunteer Operations Manager
- General CEF Volunteers
- Public Relations & Community...
- Public Relations & Marketing...
- Looking for a mission driven...
- Seeking Dynamic Fund Raiser
- Grant Writer/Grant Writing Chair
- Major Gifts Officer
- Health Information Volunteer...
- Social Media Marketing Coordinator
- PR/Media Chair and Committee...
- Events Manager
- External Media Coordinator
- Volunteer System Administrator
- Healthcare for Hope Coordinator
- ER Physician Outreach Coordinator
- Dynamic Sponsorships Chair &...