**"The last good thing that may happen in a person's life is a hospice volunteer"**
We are looking for friendly individuals to make friendly visits in their free time to spend some time with hospice patients. Socialize, do crafts, play games, your options are nearly endless! Have some fun meeting new people and make a difference to others during this special time in their life. Flexible schedule available!
*No hands on care required* **Must be 18 or older**
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Elder care
- Community Outreach
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Be a friend to a hospice patient!
- Friendly Visitor in Churubusco!
- Evening Hospice Buddy!
- Bedside Vigil Volunteer Needed
- Lend a helping hand to a hospice...
- Be A Hospice Buddy in North...
- Evening/Night Vigil Volunteer...
- Lawn Care/Yard Work
- Office Help Needed
- Vigil Volunteer-"Nobody Should...
- Be a Buddy for the Terminally...
- Be a buddy for the terminally ill!
- Breast Cancer Walk Volunteer
- Faith-Based Volunteers
- Certified Pet Visitor for...
- Bedside Vigil for Hospice...
- Be a Hospice Buddy and make a...
- Event Photographer
- Be a Hospice Buddy in Angola!
- Be a Friendly Visitor and change...