Volunteer Friend-Mendota Heights
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1668 Diane RoadMendota Heights, MN 55118
Are you someone who loves to talk, play games, watch movies and "be a great friend"? Then this is the opportunity for you. Found in the Mendota Heights area is a young woman living with a developmental disability is interested in meeting a person who can join in on all the above activities and many more. Bring your passions as well and introduce her to new interests! She using an computer system as her "voice" and has lots of fun making up new things to display and share with other people. If you are willing to help find new jokes for her to say, then you may just become the best of friends.
For more information on volunteer opportunities, please visit our website at livingwell.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Gardening Volunteer-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Volunteer Companion-Maplewood
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Gardening Volunteer-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Friend-Mendota Heights
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Piano Player-Eagan
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Volunteer friend...
- Cooking Volunteer-Edgewood
- Volunteer Friend-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Driver-Robbinsdale
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Pet Visit Volunteer-Mendota...