Would you like to join a team of volunteers in helping feed and house those in Addison County who are living in difficult circumstances? Charter House Coalition provides a free supper for 200 people every Friday evening. Each year, more than 35 organizations hosts a supper.The Community Suppers are open to everyone, and serve the multiple roles of providing nutritious meals to those who need them and a welcoming setting for community members to gather and connect. The volunteers prepare and serve the suppers each week.
Whether you can volunteer once a week or once month, all are welcome. You can sign up to help individually or as a group.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, feel free to call 388-7044.
To expedite your placement via Volunteer Match, please be sure to include your phone number along with any questions or comments you may have in the Message Section before clicking on "FINISH".
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver - Farm Worker Coalition
- Volunteer Handyman
- Facility Maintenance - Senior...
- Entertainers - Senior Care Homes
- Drivers - Senior Care Home
- Cook - Elderly Services
- Driver - Hospice Volunteer...
- Art Gallery Volunteer
- Tax Assistance
- Driver/Server for New Food...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Driver - for Blind and Visually...
- Community Lunch Volunteers
- Friendly Visitor - Elderly...
- Driver - Meals on Wheels
- Administrative Assistant
- After School Support
- Card Players
- Clothes Sorter - Thrift Shop
- Exercise Program Leader - Bone...