We are taking applications for Ambassador volunteers for our new patient tower. You will be greeting, escorting, answering phones and giving patient room information. You must enjoy working with the public, and be able to anticipate needs. Shifts available are evening and weekends.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One 4 hour shift per week
- Drug screening (includes nicotine), immunization screening
- Military Veteran Volunteer Program
- Community Ambassador
- Patient transporter
- Ambassador - New patient tower
- Information Desk at busy hospital
- Guardians of the Gift Shop
- The Meyer Center Campus
- CoxHealth Medical Mile and Skin...
- Patient escort
- Pastoral Care Volunteer
- Ferrell Duncan Clinic Volunteer...
- Gift Shop Volunteer at Meyer...
- Exciting Volunteer Opportunities...
- Front Door Magic