Road to Recovery Volunteer Driver-Berrien County
11 people are interested
Road To Recovery is an American Cancer Society program designed to help improve the quality of life and reduce barriers to care for cancer patients undergoing active treatment by transporting them to and from cancer-related treatment appointments.
The Road To Recovery Volunteer driver can help provide people with transportation to and from their cancer-related treatment appointments. Drivers donate their time and the use of their personal vehicles to help ensure that people with cancer get the treatments they need. Volunteer drivers are also there to show support and provide information and resource referrals coordinated through the American Cancer Society.
Volunteer Driver Qualifications
Drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 84 and have
- A good driving record
- A current, valid driver’s license
- Access to a safe and reliable vehicle
- Proof of adequate automobile insurance
- Complete an American Cancer Society training course
We'll work with your schedule.
3950 Hollywood RdSaint Joseph, MI 49085
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Proof of adequate automobile insurance, access to safe and reliable vehicle