Clinic Admin Volunteer
44 people are interested
Position Title: Clinic Admin Volunteer
Reports to: Clinic Manager & Administrative Assistant
Overview of the position: Volunteer helps maintain and control the intake and flow of clients.
- Pulling and prepping charts for upcoming appointments.
- Organize file charts and filing charts away after appointments.
- Prepare client registration packets.
- Help keep waiting room clean & sanitary.
- Prepare mailings for clients.
- Help make appointment reminder phone calls.
- Offer other support as needed to administrative staff.
Time commitment: 1-3 hours per week. A minimum of 40 hours is required per semester. *The Clinic is open Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
*Age requirements: Must be at least 18 years of age.
*Skills/education: Varies, depending on assigned tasks.
*Experience: Responsible and organized.
*Training and screening required: Orientation (with HIPAA training) and on-site training from the administrative staff.
Benefits to the Volunteer:
You will learn basic administrative duties, as well as problem solving, time management, communication and organizational skills.
We'll work with your schedule.
9835 Manchester RoadSt. Louis, MO 63119
- Administrative Support
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a week
- volunteer application & HIPAA Training