We need someone with great research skills to help research many educational topics.
The Research Coordinator researches topics and product offers for NHEG home office, teachers/tutors, or clients of NHEG.
They provide detailed reports answering the following questions: who, what, when, where, how much, and are they legitimate.
We also love receiving personal advice on products and topics researched.
Must be thorough and we often request examples of similar products. This can be done from your home.
Please share a resume and three references including email addresses
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
Please provide your email & phone number is Mandatory.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
- Office Management
- Program Management
- General Education
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Internet Radio Host
- Content management on WordPress...
- Ohio Department of Education...
- Spreaker Expert/Internet Radio...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- APP Experts - Including product...
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Educational Advocate
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Online Foreign Language...
- Recognition Day Assistant
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Speech Therapist - Volunteer
- Online Class Monitors
- Assistant Virtual Development...
- Grant Writers