100 people are interested
We need someone with great research skills to help research many educational topics.
The Research Coordinator researches topics and product offers for NHEG home office, teachers/tutors, or clients of NHEG.
- Research topics and product offers for NHEG home office, teachers/tutors, or clients of NHEG.
- Coordinate multiple data collection efforts for one or more research projects which may
include other collaborating agencies or institutions.
- Consult with co-investigators on appropriate management of participant problems and
- Ensure that projects are executed successfully and completed within time frames to meet
- Write and edit technical reports and manuscripts for publication or presentation.
- Provide detailed reports by applying the 5-W’s and 1-H: who, what, when, where, why, how much, and are they legitimate.
We also love receiving personal advice on products and topics researched.
Must be thorough and we often request examples of similar products. This can be done from your home.
Please share a resume and three references including email addresses
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
Please provide your email & phone number is Mandatory.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Office Management
- Program Management
- General Education
- Administrative Support