Art Therapy Volunteer
DONATE TO THIS
37 people are interested
To observe and, under the guidance of the Art Therapist, assist patients in the therapeutic process within the scope of the Pediatric Behavioral Health department. To support trained staff in providing therapeutic and recreational services to National Jewish Health pediatric patients and their parents.
- Help run open art groups for pediatric patients including providing art activities.
- Assist professional staff with creative art therapy programs.
- Work on Creative Art Therapy children's programs for individuals and groups.
- Understand the basic stages of development for all age ranges.
- Use sensitive communication techniques to help meet pediatric patients' special needs.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
We'll work with your schedule.
1400 Jackson St., G118Denver, CO 80206
- Child Care
- People 55+
- Must be at least 22