St. Joseph the Worker helps individuals experiencing homelessness gain employment. We're seeking someone with resume experience to help clients write resumes. Many clients have large gaps, many short-term jobs or may need assistance researching past employers.
- Assisting job seeking clients with creating and editing resumes, cover letters, email, and conducting employment searches
- Assist in facilitating office job leads by updating job boards, binders, contacting employers, and sending faxes
- Identify client needs and provide direction and resource information as appropriate
Opportunities are available to write resumes in our main Downtown Phoenix location during business hours.
- Human Resources Recruitment
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours week, 6-12 month