DONATE TO THIS
178 people are interested
Build your resume by volunteering at Global Energy Network Institute. GENI is non-profit company dedicated to research, educate and advocate the connection of renewable, sustainable energy grids. Please join us for an enriching, breakthrough experience. As office assistant, you will organize publications and articles for our library, assist with the monthly donor mailing, process product orders and provide various office support as needed. As a volunteer at GENI you will:
- Grow your personal and professional network
- Develop existing skills and learn new ones
- Add GENI to your resume and the chance to earn a letter of reference from an established, non-profit company endorsed by seven Nobel laureates
- Know that you are contributing to the betterment of the planet
To learn more about GENI, go to geni.org and wrsc.org, a project of GENI. No phone calls please.
We'll work with your schedule.
4420 Rainier Ave #308San Diego, CA 92120
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- flexibe - about 8 -10 hours a week