Drivers for Cancer Patients
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereSuite 102-B411 Main StStroudsburg, PA 18360
Drivers needed to commit to one day a week to drive cancer patients to East Stroudsburg facility for treatment.
Training will be provided.
All addresses are researched for you.
Seeking drivers who can use their own vehicle or willing to train on the Cancer Center Van.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- As needed, weekly, bi-weekly
- Interactive StoryTelling
- MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION DRIVER
- RSVP VOLUNTEERS - Monroe County PA
- Bi-Lingual Spanish Volunteers
- Grocery Shoppers
- RESPITE CARE VOLUNTEERS
- School Tutors
- MINOR HOME REPAIRS
- MONROE COUNTY RSVP
- Meals on Wheels Driver -...
- Disaster Preparedness Public...
- Speakers Bureau
- Drivers for Cancer Patients
- FRIENDLY VISITOR
- SHIP/APPRISE Medicare Counselor