27 people are interested
The Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center is looking for volunteers to work on weekends in various Visitor Services positions in the public areas throughout the museum. The time commitment is very reasonable, only two shifts per month for a shift of 3-4 hours each day. Opportunities include:
- Admission Supervisor (Greeter) - Greets people after they have paid admission, checks receipts and stamps hands of visitors. Gives map and some basic Museum information to visitors and answers questions.
- Gallery Monitor - Staffs the Great Hall, Downstairs Galleries, Sparky's Studio or Upstairs Gallery areas and provides information to visitors regarding those and other display areas.
- Education Room Supervisor - Works with visitors in the Education Room. Becomes familiar with programs. Facilitates arts and crafts projects for "Family Weekends" and Workshops. Assists visiting cartoonists. Keeps room tidy and checks inventory, sharpens pencils, etc., and reports dwindling stocks to the Education Director.
-Learn about the life and art of Charles M. Schulz
-Help with Special Events
-Enjoy the original Peanuts cartoon strips & drawings
-Help with children's activities
-Enjoy the exhibits in our outdoor patio garden
-Make new friends!
Orientations held monthly. Check our website for dates and times or call Kristi at 707.284-1271.
We'll work with your schedule.
2301 Hardies LaneSanta Rosa, CA 95403
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 6-7 hours per month, minimum
- must be friendly, outgoing & enjoy meeting people!