St. Vincent de Paul Society is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing individuals families with clothing and food. Volunteers are needed to help sort donations, such as food and clothing, along with other miscellaneous items. Volunteers are responsible for hanging clothes, pricing items, and distributing food from the pantry.
To help St. Vincent de Paul Society, you can call (270)442-9351 or, if you are age 55 , you can contact Leslie Prestel at (270)442-8993.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Creatures Great and Small
- Disaster Preparedness
- American Red Cross
- Hospital Volunteers
- American Cancer Society
- RSVP of Paducah-McCracken County
- Friendly Visiting with Seniors
- St. Nicholas Free Family Clinic
- Food Drive Volunteer
- Museum Guide and Gift Shop
- Disaster preparedness
- HEART USA
- Mentoring Youth
- American Cancer Society - REACH...
- American Cancer Society - ROAD...
- Sort Donated Food/Clothing for...
- American Cancer Society -...
- General Office Work
- Assistant to Quilting Education...