St. Nicholas Family Clinic is a non-profit organization serving individuals and families who are employed, but do not receive health benefits. St. Nicholas has been working tirelessly to meet the higher demands in the community. If you have a medical background, St. Nick's needs you!
We have openings for volunteers who are Pharmacist Technicians, Physicians, Nurse, Nurse's Aids, Physician Assistant, or LPN. If you do not have a medical background, but want to help this organization meet their needs, outgoing volunteers are always needed to greet patients and help fill out forms.
For more information about this program, or to to volunteer if you are age 55 or older, contact Leslie Prestel at (270) 442-8993 or you can contact St. Nicholas driectly at (270) 575-3247.
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Minimum 5 hours per month
- Creatures Great and Small
- Disaster Preparedness
- American Red Cross
- Hospital Volunteers
- American Cancer Society
- RSVP of Paducah-McCracken County
- Friendly Visiting with Seniors
- St. Nicholas Free Family Clinic
- Food Drive Volunteer
- Museum Guide and Gift Shop
- Disaster preparedness
- HEART USA
- Mentoring Youth
- American Cancer Society - REACH...
- American Cancer Society - ROAD...
- Sort Donated Food/Clothing for...
- American Cancer Society -...
- General Office Work
- Assistant to Quilting Education...