The Museum of American Quilters Society is looking for volunteers who love quilts and all things quilt related. We need volunteers to greet visitors to the museum, give directions through the museum, guard the quilt masterpieces, and mentor youth during the quilt camps.
If you are age 55 , please contact Leslie Prestel at (270)442-8993 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you are under the age of 55, please contact Sherry Johnston at (270)442-8856 or sjohnston@quilt museum.org
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Creatures Great and Small
- Disaster Preparedness
- American Red Cross
- Hospital Volunteers
- American Cancer Society
- RSVP of Paducah-McCracken County
- Friendly Visiting with Seniors
- St. Nicholas Free Family Clinic
- Food Drive Volunteer
- Museum Guide and Gift Shop
- Disaster preparedness
- HEART USA
- Mentoring Youth
- American Cancer Society - REACH...
- American Cancer Society - ROAD...
- Sort Donated Food/Clothing for...
- American Cancer Society -...
- General Office Work
- Assistant to Quilting Education...