Enjoy reading to children? Love to organize? The McCracken County Public Library is looking for volunteers to work the inventory and check-out desk. We are also looking for volunteers in the community to sit and read with children.
This opportunity is offered through the McCracken County Retired and Senior Volunteer Program. If you are age 55+, please contact Leslie Prestel at (270)442-8993 or email email@example.com.
*All volunteers will be required to complete a criminal background check to read to children.
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Creatures Great and Small
- Disaster Preparedness
- American Red Cross
- Hospital Volunteers
- American Cancer Society
- RSVP of Paducah-McCracken County
- Friendly Visiting with Seniors
- St. Nicholas Free Family Clinic
- Food Drive Volunteer
- Museum Guide and Gift Shop
- Disaster preparedness
- HEART USA
- Mentoring Youth
- American Cancer Society - REACH...
- American Cancer Society - ROAD...
- Sort Donated Food/Clothing for...
- American Cancer Society -...
- General Office Work
- Assistant to Quilting Education...