Lourdes Hospital needs volunteers to help with hospital mail-outs, clerical work, sitting with patients, front desk work, help direct hospital patients and visitors to their destination, and work the mail-room.
This opportunity is offered through the McCracken County Retired and Senior Volunteer Program. If you are age 55 , please contact Leslie Prestel at (270)442-8993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Creatures Great and Small
- Disaster Preparedness
- American Red Cross
- Hospital Volunteers
- American Cancer Society
- RSVP of Paducah-McCracken County
- Friendly Visiting with Seniors
- St. Nicholas Free Family Clinic
- Food Drive Volunteer
- Museum Guide and Gift Shop
- Disaster preparedness
- HEART USA
- Mentoring Youth
- American Cancer Society - REACH...
- American Cancer Society - ROAD...
- Sort Donated Food/Clothing for...
- American Cancer Society -...
- General Office Work
- Assistant to Quilting Education...