Jackson House is an apartment style housing for Seniors or disabled in the community. We have plenty of opportunities for anyone wanting to serve the community or just make a difference in someone's life. Some of our common volunteer opportunities are: work the gift shop, food service, help with bingo, friendly visiting, library help, and clerical assistance. This opportunity is offered through the McCracken County RSVP. If you are age 55 , please contact Leslie Prestel at (270)442-8993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*To volunteer with the Jackson House or W. B. Sanders, you must be a resdient of either Jackson House or W.B. Sanders.
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Creatures Great and Small
- Disaster Preparedness
- American Red Cross
- Hospital Volunteers
- American Cancer Society
- RSVP of Paducah-McCracken County
- Friendly Visiting with Seniors
- St. Nicholas Free Family Clinic
- Food Drive Volunteer
- Museum Guide and Gift Shop
- Disaster preparedness
- HEART USA
- Mentoring Youth
- American Cancer Society - REACH...
- American Cancer Society - ROAD...
- Sort Donated Food/Clothing for...
- American Cancer Society -...
- General Office Work
- Assistant to Quilting Education...