Heartland CARES is a non-profit organization providing medical and support services to persons living with HIV/AIDES in Western Kentucky and Southern Illinois. Heartland CARES need volunteers to pick up recyclables and deliver to recycling center or to provide clerical assistance.
This opportunity is offered through the McCracken County RSVP. If you are age 55 , please contact Leslie Prestel at (270)442-8993 or email email@example.com.
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Creatures Great and Small
- Disaster Preparedness
- American Red Cross
- Hospital Volunteers
- American Cancer Society
- RSVP of Paducah-McCracken County
- Friendly Visiting with Seniors
- St. Nicholas Free Family Clinic
- Food Drive Volunteer
- Museum Guide and Gift Shop
- Disaster preparedness
- HEART USA
- Mentoring Youth
- American Cancer Society - REACH...
- American Cancer Society - ROAD...
- Sort Donated Food/Clothing for...
- American Cancer Society -...
- General Office Work
- Assistant to Quilting Education...