THIS LISTING IS NOT THE DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER FOR HEART USA. TO CONTACT HEART USA DIRECTLY, PLEASE CALL: (270) 538-5828.
HEART USA is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping disabled/elderly to recieve medications they can not afford. HEART USA needs volunteers to answer phones and assist clients with filling out forms.
This opportunity is offered through the McCracken County RSVP. If you are age 55 , please contact Leslie Prestel at (270)442-8993 or email email@example.com.
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Creatures Great and Small
- Disaster Preparedness
- American Red Cross
- Hospital Volunteers
- American Cancer Society
- RSVP of Paducah-McCracken County
- Friendly Visiting with Seniors
- St. Nicholas Free Family Clinic
- Food Drive Volunteer
- Museum Guide and Gift Shop
- Disaster preparedness
- HEART USA
- Mentoring Youth
- American Cancer Society - REACH...
- American Cancer Society - ROAD...
- Sort Donated Food/Clothing for...
- American Cancer Society -...
- General Office Work
- Assistant to Quilting Education...