WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1730 W Greenleaf AveChicago, IL 60626
The position of Employment Assistant Intern directly supports ECAC’s Employment Development program. The program seeks out job opportunities for newly arrived refugees and immigrants and provides them with the skills to seek out their own employment.
The Employment Assistant Intern:
(1) Researches job opportunities for new immigrants who may have little English and/or marketable skills;
(2) Helps establish & maintain relationships with employers who will hire our client base;
(3) Assists refugee clients through the hiring process;
(4) Assists Job Developers and Employment manager with their work;
(5) Completes other related duties as needed.
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 6-8 hours per week