CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES - BE A PART OF HISTORY TODAY!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where315 East Warren AvenueDetroit, MI 48201
The Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History is the largest Museum of its kind in the world. We provide exceptional learning opportunities focused on the diverse history and culture of African Americans. Now you can be a part of history today!
We are currently seeking Volunteer Customer Service Representatives to assist with a multi-line phone and guest services in our Administrative Staff area. Volunteers will interact face to face or by phone with executives, board members, staff and guests. There will also be clerical duties as assigned.
Business casual attire required.
The Museum needs Volunteers to cover four hour shifts Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings and afternoons from 9 a.m. until 1p.m. and from 1 p.m. until 5 p.m.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- EVENT PLANNING SUPPORT VOLUNTEER
- GREETERS AND GALLERY MONITORS -...
- PROGRAM MARKETING VOLUNTEER INTERN
- Assistant to the Curator
- Volunteer Apprentice to Master...
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES...
- VOLUNTEER EVENT PHOTOGRAPHER FOR...
- TOUR SUPPORT FACILITATORS - HELP...
- WORKSHOP FACILITATORS, HANDS-ON...
- VOLUNTEER MUSEUM EDUCATORS -...