The holidays can be especially stressful for low-income families. Hundreds of parents in our community are wondering how they can provide for their families' most basic needs, not to mention their holiday celebrations. Participate in RESOURCE's 2016 Adopt-a-Family program and help low-income families in your community celebrate the holidays. We will match you with a family and provide information about the children's ages and gift ideas.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Lead a Drum Circle
- Drop-In Assistant (Crystal)
- ArtWorks Volunteer
- Teaching Artist (Minneapolis)
- Winter Coat and Accessories...
- Workshop Childcare Attendant...
- Love to Cook?
- Mock Interviewer -St Cloud, MN
- Job Seeker Tutor - St. Cloud
- Workshop Childcare Attendant
- Love Kids? Become a Children's...
- Adopt-a-Family This Holiday Season
- Drop-In Assistant (Minneapolis)
- Workshop Assistant
- Classroom/ Lab Assistant...
- Love Kids? Become a Childhood...
- Calling musicians
- Provide Music Therapy at our...
- Children's Activities Assistant
- On-Call Reader or Proctor