Food pantry delivery volunteers are urgently needed to deliver food to our clients who are disabled due to HIV/AIDS and who are living on a low income. We are seeking volunteers to deliver groceries to clients who live in Anaheim, Brea, Fullerton, Buena Park, Tustin and Santa Ana. Volunteers are asked to deliver to clients on their route twice a month. The food will need to be picked up from our agency in Irvine and delivered to clients' homes. The delivery route will take no more than 2 hours to complete. Volunteers need to use their own vehicles and we cannot reimburse for gas. Volunteers deliver to clients who live in one geographical area to minimize driving distances.
Flexible pick up times
Monday through Friday: 9am to 5pm
Extended hours on Tuesday and Thursday: 5pm to 6:30pm
Minimum Age to Volunteer: 18
Groups Welcome: No
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Twice a month (every other week)
- Proof of auto insurance
- Food Pantry Volunteer -...
- Food Pantry Delivery Volunteers
- Food Pantry Volunteer - Tuesdays
- Volunteer Receptionist - Evening...
- Food Pantry Delivery Volunteer...
- Food Pantry Volunteer - Friday...
- Food Pantry Volunteer - Thursdays
- Food Pantry Volunteer - Monday...
- AIDS Walk Orange County & Red...