Volunteers greeting and escorting patients in our pain clinic. You will get your exercise here with lots of walking involved and pushing wheelchairs. Must enjoy working with different kinds of folks, possess compassion, and willing to be helpful. Mon and Thursday Noon-4pm.
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week
- Drug and Immunization screenings Background check.
- Military Veteran Volunteer Program
- Patient transporter
- Ambassador - New patient tower
- Information Desk at busy hospital
- Ambassador for Cancer Center
- Guardians of the Gift Shop
- The Meyer Center Campus
- CoxHealth Medical Mile and Skin...
- Patient escort
- Pastoral Care Volunteer
- Ferrell Duncan Clinic Volunteer...
- Gift Shop Volunteer at Meyer...
- Exciting Volunteer Opportunities...
- Front Door Magic